Friday, July 3, 2015

School visits

I had a few wonderful school visits recently...

In St Christopher's School I helped with a project where the kids made their own picture books. I did a day of tutorials, some sketching and in the end made a whole dummy book on stage.
They had a biology lesson in the gym, handling exotic animals, which was great fun to draw.





 In the Haberdasher's Aske's School for Girls I visited for a day with Alexis. We read them our books and drew monsters together.


Very important to have a party stomach. 
modular beasts.


It was awesome.
Thanks everyone!



4 comments:

Caroline Chapman said...

Viviane, my reception class had such a fantastic time with you yesterday. You have definitely inspired them. I love your sketch of them as cats! I showed them all today and they thought it was hilarious :).

Viviane Schwarz said...

Amazing day! I wish I could see how all the drawings ended up...

Viviane Schwarz said...

Amazing day! I wish I could see how all the drawings ended up...

Caroline Chapman said...

I will send some to you!