Monday, April 22, 2013

Launching Sleepwalkers! It happened! What!

It's just sunk in....
I had such a great day at Comica Comiket where I officially launched my graphic novel, THE SLEEPWALKERS. I spent the day chatting and signing, live drawing and being interviewed, making new friends and meeting old ones.
People like the book! I am so happy.
It's been such a load of work, years of thinking and planning and writing and drawing and colouring, designing and waiting... and now it's out. For real. I can't quite believe it. It's been out for a few weeks but it only feels real now.
I don't even know what to say exactly... so I'm just saying thanks everyone who helped, and thanks everyone who read it and told me that they loved it, and I hope it'll help some of you with your own nightmares...

If you're interested in seeing how the whole project developed, look here.
THE SLEEPWALKERS - published by Walker Books

1 comment:

peter bangs said...

Excited, just ordered my copy. Can't wait to read it with my kids, (after it's delivered and I read it a few times myself hehehehehe)