I couldn't help but notice that the place looked like MYST, so I made it a game, decided to be an avatar for whoever would give me instructions and wandered about trying to find puzzles to solve.
So far, nothing has happened at all, but I found a number of promising locations.
I'll go back tomorrow with enough coins to climb the LIGHTHOUSE, and maybe I will find out how to turn on the FERRIS WHEEL by the STONE LIONS...
If anyone feels like sending commands, the hash tag is #PlymouthMyst
- I can start a new session any time I enter the game area (Plymouth). The game may go on over days, months, who knows. Whenever I start it up I will check the list of commands I have accumulated, execute them and report back online.
- I will make up my own commands as I go along, but prioritise other people's.
- I can only be commanded to interact with locations I have discovered already while playing PlymouthMyst, so commands assuming prior knowledge of Plymouth or giving information are invalid.
- I can only communicate in writing (or drawing) with other people in the game area. I will carry a writing pad and a pencil.
- Any funds/objects needed in the game must be discovered in the game.
- I can refuse commands for any reason.
The object of the game has not been discovered yet.
I will continue to report my progress.
DISCOVERIES SO FAR:
|Marker (there are many)|
|CITADEL HILL LABORATORY|
I don't know what happens here.
A war memorial.
I have collected some commands for tomorrow: I shall try to locate the Lighthouse Keeper, ask for a map, and raise funds to pay entry to climb the LIGHTHOUSE by selling drawings at the HARBOUR.
Also I shall attempt to eat the DOME.