Monday, August 20, 2012

Old Friends

Niels Bohr has a very nice grave, with a huge owl's nest on top. It's an excellent spot for a picnic.

I found some old childhood friends - Rasmus Klump, especially. I had a complete collection of the comics. Apparently now you can only get them in collected form. I saw some reprinted comics at a flea market as well, but the quality was dreadful - some images were scanned at low res and sized up.
This collection isn't that great neither. The original layout is broken up with some panel cropped back and others blown up. I wish publishers would stop doing these things to comics. If they have been drawn in a specific format, don't move the panels around as if it didn't matter. They all relate to one another, you know.

I am very happy about this little mole book, there are some really beautiful illustrations in it...

Kopenhagen from above. Look, the tallest buildings are all churches! Isn't that weird? I think that's weird.