Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Morgue

Paperchase makes great scrap books - A3, brown paper, and SO MANY PAGES. Not the kind of thing you'd want to carry around - I imagine once it's full of scraps it will weigh so much it'll be a proper ceremony to get it off the shelf and onto a table. You'd have to clear the table first so as to not squish everything else.
I am printing out and gluing in illustrations collected off the internet because I noticed I never really look at them in their jumbled digital morgue. I like having a morgue. I used to have a big box of scraps cut from magazines and photocopied from books, but abandoned it in favour of a digital collection. What what is left of it is crammed into messy folders somewhere in the garage, I think. I'll see if I can find it and glue it into this tome.

The illustrations up there are by Heinrich Strub. 50 Watts posted them a while ago. No idea where the cat and mice came from.

No comments: