Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Early Morning Crochet

I woke up early today and decided to start making a plastic pouch for my kindle to keep it in until I'll get around to making a truly fabulous one.



I used up four old shopping bags, then I got bored, and now I shall start working on my books instead.
I don't know when it happened, but I've been less and less keen on making anything other than books recently. I think it's because I seriously want to get some novels published. It feels like it's time for me now to make books with more pages, and exciting ebooks.
I've been reading a lot, mostly thanks to the Kindle which accompanied me in Australia, and thinking: this is what I want to make, books full of words.
So today I will set down a plan on how to achieve this, and schedule 2012.
Life is too exciting to spend crocheting tiny wonky pouches! Except six o' clock in the morning, maybe.

No comments: