Monday, February 6, 2012

Back in the Snowy Regions!

I'm back in London!

Apologies for the bad image quality of my Australia posts, the ipad blogging software I was using insisted on compressing everything, but you can click on the pictures to get a better view.

So I went from 34C to -5C in one day, and when I woke up after my first jet-lagged sleep, the world looked like this:

which was a bit baffling after two weeks of sun-block and emergency ice-cream.

I made the best of it though, joining a brisk game of Circle Rules Football, or rather Circle Rules Snowball.
By the way, I am working on an all-new game for Fire Hazard - a werewolf-themed one, because I have had enough of Zombie games. There will be nerf guns and howling, and special hats. If you are London-based and like making up games, why not come along to the planning session? Or, more generally, why not join Fire Hazard for fun and games and accidental exercise (as opposed to exercise on purpose).

No comments: