Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday

Drilling and hammering and sawing is going on next door. We worked out that the landlord is having the building converted to rent it out for more, and are grumbling that it would have been polite to put a note through the door if there is to be drilling walls on a Sunday morning.

Everything is cosy and domestic. I got the box of Christmas decorations out of the garage, and borrowed a huge projection screen so we can watch festive movies. A Studio Ghibli day is planned.

I'm working late into the nights, drawing rats, photoshopping cheese, enjoying the silence.
Last night I accidentally drew an artwork that isn't even needed in the book, ah well. I'll replace it today.

I found another song I really like, By the Mountain Goats. Some of their music is so beautiful...

5 comments:

Emma Collins Ba (Hons) said...

I loooooove Studio Ghibli films! Which ones you going to watch? :p I'm in the mood for Spirited Away!

Viviane Schwarz said...

I have Totoro, Ponyo and Spirited away here... someone else might bring more. We'll have Totoro shaped cake! I hope.

Emma Collins Ba (Hons) said...

Awesome!!! Aw wish I could come hehe :p Aw..totoro cake!!! I want totoro cake!! Hope you have lots of fun!

Viviane Schwarz said...

What could go wrong! ^_^

Emma Collins Ba (Hons) said...

:p