Saturday, December 3, 2011

Small treasure and adventures

I finished teaching for this year, and events, and everything else that could distract me from drawing. OH YESSS.

I also finally bought a jewellery box, because the cookie tin Iw as using got too small.
Here's part of it. I'm particularly fond of the clockwork jellyfish earrings, and the shiny steampunk ones that Gwyn gave me. Earrings are fun, I discovered, having had my ears pierced at last.
Today I visited the disused Aldwych tube station and took pictures for a mini project... more on that soon, in the meantime here's a poster that's been stuck there since the early seventies.
And now I'll go to bed and read because I have a cold.

1 comment:

Emma Collins Ba (Hons) said...

Just thought I would share my blog with you. I'd really appreiate/love it if you would follow it :)

http://inkfingers13.blogspot.com/

Hope you feel better too! Keep nice and warm with a barrel of soup at the ready!