Monday, November 14, 2011

Aw, I'm tired.
I'm still not allowed coffee, and so sometimes I go out to one of my favourite cafes and ask for a small decaf latte, so weak that it smells of coffee but really isn't. They kindly make them for me, and I pretend that it wakes me up. It doesn't though.


Nevertheless, I'm getting things done... today I'll write some more novel, and tomorrow I'll draw an artwork for the new picture book I'm doing with Alexis.

Oh, and today the best patch ever arrived in the post for me, from Liz Lunney. Look!
Not sure where to fix it yet. Prominently, in any case.


2 comments:

Stephanie Roth Sisson said...

No coffee! Eek! Well, they make yo a very beautiful looking decaf.

Viviane Schwarz said...

I'm fine most days but today I was so tired I almost cried. Boyfriend came and took me to the pub for dinner, I was too tired to cook. I've always had tired spells, but not being allowed coffee is just joyless.