Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm totally still here!
I've started teaching, which is great fun. I always try to help the students to break their project into workable chunks, and when I get back to the B&B in the evening I think: Gee, I know what I need to do next MYSELF! - Then I do some writing until midnight. It's a lovely way to spend a day.

I'm writing another chapter or two for the ending of my old novel, I realised what part of the story is still missing... I really hope it'll all tie together when this is done.

Also it's getting colder, I find myself wearing my fox suit over my clothes in the evenings.

I'm planning a number of new things as well... a picture book app, a new ambient game.
I think I'll never stick to one thing to do, even when I'm doing well...

3 comments:

Stephanie Roth Sisson said...

I just love knowing that you're wearing a fox suit on a regular basis- there is some so great about that.

Stephanie Roth Sisson said...

that should read "something so great about that."

Viviane Schwarz said...

It's more like a Max suit, really... it cheers me up no end, actually.