Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cat In Darkness

I drew this illustration today, it might become the cover of my novel or just an interior picture.
I will have finished editing the second draft soon, then I shall make it into an online document and give my friends access so they can edit and annotate it. I think that's a good way of doing it, because the changes and comments will be anonymous and no one needs to feel shy for criticising anything, and it's only a copy so it doesn't matter if someone decides that a whole paragraph should just vanish.
I will keep you updated on the project... I'm very excited about it actually, and enjoying it a lot!

5 comments:

Ben said...

Ooooooo. I like that.

nanagraph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nanagraph said...

Maybe, sometimes, I go to this darkness...

Viviane Schwarz said...

It's ok, if you have a crayon :)

Paige Keiser said...

That's just gorgeous!