Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pointy Beast

Scan from my sketchbook, A drawing I did in a pub with a Muji lead and a Koh-I-Noor colour lead in lead holders. I am gradually getting read of all things not clicky or fountain in my pencil case.

I had a great time at the Edinburgh festival last week, just got back... I had two events myself, talking about my latest book, and the rest of the time I was either eating, sleeping, or watching a Fringe show with Gwyn. We saw excellent short theatre, stand up comedy and cabaret - and I decided to SERIOUSLY get my act together. On the weekend I'll be on a two day Impro workshop, and after that I'll practise live drawing on my visualiser, and how I can turn this into an improvised lecture/drawing lesson/comedy act.
Be Very Afraid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude, hadn't heard of your plan for the improvised lesson, lecture, comedy act-- I can't even TELL you how excited that makes me! Ace!

--Casey