Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Launched, now silence

Yesterday we launched the new book - here is a picture, Sarah has more.
Picture by Sarah McIntyre
Thank you all for celebrating with us!
I managed to leave my wallet in the studio, so I had to do some running around to pick it up in the morning and catch the train to Plymouth for another couple of days of teaching. I decided to arrive early this time for a change, planing to have a lovely sunny day by the sea, but instead I shall stay in this lovely friendly silent B&B, drink tea and work on my novel.


3 comments:

Ulrike said...

Congratulations on the launch.

By the way, I thought you would like to know that I have seen your "There's a cat in here" books in a bookshop in Sydney :-)

Stephanie Roth Sisson said...

I have pre-ordered and now I wait.

A HUGE congratulations. There are so many wonderful things happening for you right now (like at cutie you're with in the photo)- so great!

Viviane Schwarz said...

Yay cats in Sydney!! Ha. I bet they like it there.
And yes, he's excellent and lovely.