Thursday, April 21, 2011

THE CROWD

OK, I drew it! You can start spotting yourselves!



I am not saying who's who because, well, some people came out looking quite odd, mostly because I had to change angles and expression to make everyone look up and smile or laugh, and sometimes I aged people a little bit to make it more credible that they are visible (although scale is very loosely handled here). And I am already noticing some mistakes I'll fix later (someone lost half the back of their head I see, hmmm) and also this is a bad distorted digital photograph... and everyone admittedly looks a whole lot like people I draw tend to look, that is, myself... But here it is, HOORAY!

There will be more crowd on the next page so if you're not in here, you might be in there. I'm sorry about everyone who came out not quite recognizable, and also to anyone who did, and especially to those lost in the bleed. ANd THANK YOU, EVERYONE! I had sixty-five photographs to work from! WOO HOO!

Also someone is playing the saxophone in my street, and it's sunny, and so now I will go and get some lemonade before I do the rest of today's work.

5 comments:

Emma said...

yay i can see me! :D

Jim Smith said...

I can see joshua and (we think) jeanie. thats very cool. they'll be so pleased.

Viviane Schwarz said...

Oh phew :) I'm glad. Haha, Emma, you were making the right face already :D

Viviane Schwarz said...

The next (smaller) crowd should follow tomorrow.

Viviane Schwarz said...

Yes Joshua is here, Jeanie is on tomorrow in the slightly less dense crowd!