Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sidelines

I spent most of today translating a comedy routine from English into German, and teaching it to a couple of rather brilliant street performers. It was surprising how few of the jokes translated at all, I ended up mainly making sure there were enough funny words. We have the rest of the month to get them up to scratch, so far it's pretty hilarious. Well, to me, anyway.

Then I worked on a couple of digital projects, one that requires me to deliver a load of tiles to feed into a program that assembles them into randomised game boards (more later) and the other, well, the other is a useful android app and I just delivered a quick icon. Very quick, less than half an hour I'd say. But it looks kind of cute.

Tells you when the last tube goes. Here it is, if you have an Android phone and live in London you'll probably want it.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It IS cute! :)

Viviane Schwarz said...

I just did an animation for the app itself, too. Am enjoying this rather!