Monday, January 3, 2011

Reference Books

I took two lovely Australians to the Wellcome Collection at Euston today, and we looked at Darwin's walking stick, assorted historical implements of medicine and the print-out of the human genome. And the space where Napoleon Bonaparte's toothbrush normally sits, but it was on loan, still. I think I mentioned it before.
Anyway, afterwards we crawled into the show (crawled because two of us still have flu) and I bought some reference books.

I'm going to use them right now, drawing the last missing pages of chapter four of The Sleepwalkers in bed. I give up, yes, I will draw in bed. I'm not supposed to, on account of bad back and Insomnia, but I DON'T CARE I WANT TO BE IN BED AND I WANT TO BE DRAWING.
So expect to be looking for interesting numerical patterns in the book, as well as international monsters. Yay.

No comments: