Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dream Shelf

I just fixed this by my bed - it holds tiny cardboard speakers to plug my mobile into and play white noise when I can't sleep, plus my dream diary and a pen, and a tiny sheep. (The app is "Sleep Now" for android - it's not bad at all, comes with row-boat noises and a heartbeat, too.)

I also finished painting the shelf, got some silk cocoon fairy lights from Muji and framed up a print-out of my favourite picture by Tim.
The room is slowly becoming cosy.


I think I'll huddle up in bed with some strawberries and a cup of Rooibos tea with honey, and do a bit of writing. Tomorrow I'll be off to Devon again to do some teaching...

1 comment:

Viviane Schwarz said...

For some reason that painting jumped violently off the wall the next day. Really cleared some distance, made a big noise and surprised me. Strange.