Sunday, November 21, 2010

Back in Plymouth...

They gave me the tiniest room at the B&B, which I am very happy about - I prefer tiny rooms when I'm by myself,  large ones sometimes worry me at night. Then they gave me a huge mug of black tea, some biscuits and the WiFi password. I like this place a lot!
Shall huddle up in bed and write now. Tomorrow I'll be teaching illustration at the university again...
New stylish backpack and extremely nice washbag.
Which reminds me, one of the foundation students I lectured to last time sent me some results:

Cats and dogs by Kathy Evans
Hurrah!
That was the lecture where the projector exploded and my memory stick was killed by a virus and generally a good time was had by all.

3 comments:

Indiarose said...

It was the best lecture we'd had in weeks! much deserved applause!

Swati said...

Yes, the washbag is lovely indeed. And interesting, in a ligtbulb-over-my-head kind of way, because I had always wondered what exactly a washbag was! I know, silly me.

Viviane Schwarz said...

Hooray thank you :)!