Thursday, October 7, 2010

I bought a plate...

...from Donna Wilson.
I've been coveting it for ages, and a few days ago I decided to order it.
It arrived in a beautiful parcel, and now I feel I have a new friend to play with.
Mog looks content when freshly washed... but always slightly miffed when I actually start putting food on her face. It's kind of magic.
Mog doesn't like being a clown.


Mog doesn't mind being a pirate,

Bpfffflpt.

Yes, Mog LIKES being a pirate.

Mog will put up with strawberries. And sugar. Today.

Also it came beautifully wrapped and with a compliment slip saying "You look nice", and I very much approved of that. Best purchase ever. Much recommended.


Also: we filmed and sound-recorded a reading of "There are no cats in this book", so that'll be online for your enjoyment soon.

1 comment:

maruaya said...

I wish I had a plate with funny characters. Have a cheerful day...