Saturday, September 18, 2010

Back soon!

Yesterday my sister phoned to check if I'm alive and well, because I disappeared off the internet... yes I am! I am very happy. The house is awesome. I just found a lovely housemate, and I wake up happy every day. Can't believe how great this place is, in fact. And I am well - I just don't have the internet yet. Right now I am stealing my own WiFi which is still in my old flat and can't be moved before next week (meh).
There are loads of things I'd love to show and tell you - more comic pages and a dummy of the first chapter which looks so much more exciting and real than I imagined, and an upcoming exhibition of monkey paintings, and a book launch, and general wonderfulness. I'm not sure why everything is suddenly going so surprisingly well here!
But right now I am sitting in a little cafe with all my files somewhere else entirely, and I must drink up my tea and go home and make some curtains.
Back soon!
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, thats why you have a big sister. Sister Ina

Anonymous said...

And I'm glad about your luck! sister