Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Sleepwalkers are coming!


Hello World! I've been busy.
I didn't blog for a while because all I had in my head was where to live next - flathunting is not boring for me, far from it, but rather dull for you I should think. So I shut up.

But it's time for an update, because as of today I've started on the artwork for my graphic novel - here is my first attempt at a cover illustration, and I think it'll do for now, I'm handing it over to the designer to make something clever of.
Here's my desk today, with different designs all scattered over...



Tomorrow I'm starting on the insides, I need to get a few spreads ready for book-fairs.
This is brilliant fun! Although my drawing is still not quite warmed up. I hope I'll get to draw another cover once I'm really in the groove.

3 comments:

Eric Orchard said...

I am so excited!!! Keep us updated!

Viviane Schwarz said...

I'm excited too! Am already re-doing half this artwork, needs more shading...

Sarah said...

Cool! I can't wait to see how this book progresses. :)