Friday, June 25, 2010

I am looking for a new home!

Things are happening! It's rather frightening, actually. I am looking for a new place to live.
After years of lodging, it's time for me to find a space of my own... I haven't decided yet whether I want to have a studio flat for myself or share a house, or even find a two-bedroom flat and then audition for a  flatmate to go with it. I've started looking, anyway.
I would like to move to Brockley, because that would be in walking distance of a lot of nice people I know. So if you know of a place, please let me know. Somewhere bright, preferably with a garden, a nice kitchen to sit in...

2 comments:

Swati said...

I hope you find it, the place of your dreams.

Viviane Schwarz said...

I hope so too! Am trying not to get stressed out by the things I saw so far. Some hideous places out there!