Thursday, May 6, 2010

YawwwwwwwWWWWNNNN

I'm absolutely too tired, that's my state of the day, I just decided, too tired by maybe 4.5 miles or so to the left and at a slight incline, that's just an estimate because I'm too tired to actually calculate it.I woke up in the middle of the night with a cramp in my neck, a cramp in my leg and a notion of how to re-work the final chapter of my graphic novel. I let the scenes run like a movie a few times while un-cramping my leg, and finally when the birds started to sing outside I switched on my beside light and wrote it all down. Then I fell asleep again, and no amount of black coffee has managed to wake me back up properly, even though I sleepwalked to the voting booth and back already, put together and mailed a slide show for Write Away and went to order Spider Moon at the bookshop.

I wish I could remember how much of this book I've written in the middle of the night this way. It's all about dreams and nightmares, so I guess it's only natural to write it half-asleep...

No comments: