Sunday, May 23, 2010

Warm Evening

I have a cold, and am writing in bed while a black cat is watching me. I just noticed it sitting on the balcony wall, looking in with reflective eyes. It's a lot like the story I'm writing.
If that cat poos in my salad tub I'll be very cross.
When it's a bit less hot, I'll heat up some soup and eat it with Rye bread and sauerkraut dumplings and balcony lettuce. It's now so sunny that there's a salad harvest ready every day.
Tomorrow I'm planning to get a very short summer haircut, and to go and see a talk by famous comic artists. I hope I'll feel better by then.
I was supposed to go to visit my flatmate's gran for dinner, she made potato salad... but she's very old and I don't want her to get a cold, too.

3 comments:

Rhea said...

Something to make you feel better: the cutest Katzerl EVER http://www.koreus.com/video/chaton-mignon-reve.html
Gute Besserung!
Rhea aus Wien

Ulrike said...

I hope you get better soon.

Here in Sydney the weather is getting cold now, so I am a little envious of your sunny days.

Viviane Schwarz said...

Oh thank you! That made me feel better :)

Sunny days! I am almost envious of them myself because I can't believe they arrived at last...