Friday, May 7, 2010

Need some sleep

Election results:
Hooray for Brighton! Otherwise: Ugh, I'm tired.

I need a holiday or something. That's the second night I stayed mostly awake, after another day of the sort of work that tires me out anyway. Tailbone is sore from sitting at computer, shoulder is cricked. I wish I could hide in a beach house somewhere, just working on books for a month. I hope I won't get any emails today that ask me to do anything over the weekend, or at all, really.



But: I did finish that dress. Came out looking only slightly odd. Yellow lace trim, silk lining and all. And big pockets. Might need a belt, still.

5 comments:

I am Lina said...

Oo it's lovely. I love the pockets!
x

Fr√łydis said...

Oh, pretty dress!

Viviane Schwarz said...

Thank you! Ha yes, I like pockets on a dress... I had a skirt with big pockets and just copied them.

I am Lina said...

Yeah, I'm just about to make a skirt with pockets with a ribbon tie at the back like I used to have when I was a kid.
I'll have to put a photo up when I'm done =]
x

Viviane Schwarz said...

Oh I want to see that!!