Sunday, May 30, 2010

Celebratory Cheesecake!

Woo hooo!
I finished the roughs for my graphic novel! Well, there's still one page of epilogue and a few pages of craft instructions, but... hey, the story is down! It involved some cutting and pasting in the end, and re-cutting and re-pasting... anyway...

HURRAH!
Bound them into a little book, just because it took me months to draw them, so I thought I'd better.
That cover is totally wrong, the Sheep is left-handed. I can never get that right. Ah well.


And because there's a pop-up cake-shop in my neighborhood every Sunday I can celebrate with cheesecake.
That's there is the cheesecake I'm eating RIGHT NOW.

4 comments:

estella said...

aw, it looks just like a book i'd want to keep by my bedside!

congratulations!

Viviane Schwarz said...

Oooh good, that's exactly what it;s meant to be :)
Thanks!!

Bibi said...

sluurps!!

Viviane Schwarz said...

Om nom nom!