Monday, March 22, 2010

Aaand Another Chapter finished!


It's starting to be a respectable stack of paper, and fragrant too because it's pasted together with some Italian glue that smells of almonds.

No more drawing today, instead I'll be re-writing the next chapter because I still need to lose at least one page in this half, and also because I don't think the character development is all it could be.

In the last couple of days I've drawn the very first scene I scripted as a comic, and my favourite piece of dialogue so far. So now I feel inspired to keep up the standard. The next scene is one that's left over from the earlier incarnation of the book as a novel, and it doesn't quite seem to sit right. If I manage to fix it by the end of the day, I'll be happy.

Note: I did manage to lose TWO pages, fix the characters, improve the monster and add a huge amount of tasty salad. I shall only answer to the title of "Her Exalted Awesomeness" for the rest of the day. Except if someone calls me for dinner or anything like that.

4 comments:

Swati said...

I can't offer you dinner, so Her Exalted Awesomeness it is! Good job!

Sarah said...

Yay! Nice going, HEA!

Jacky Cheng said...

this is awesome! i can't wait to see the finished product :)

Viviane Schwarz said...

Ahhh, you're too kind. :)
(I should demand this sort of thing more often! This is ace!)