Monday, February 8, 2010

Lost Track...

It's finally happened.
I just got an event request that I have to meet and I have no idea where to book it in, because I have just lost track of the ones I'm already doing. For the first time ever my little pocket diary isn't cutting it any more, events are hiding between the pages and suddenly jumping at me when I am looking for people's birthdays.
The digital calendar on my mac isn't cutting it neither because it doesn't have a year view (how rubbish is that?) so there's only one thing for it I suppose...

I shall find a large piece of paper and draw a year planner to stick... ummm... yeah, on the back of my bedroom door. Yes. With a pen tied to it with string.

And then I'll work out what to do with the rest of Mount Stuff. It's like an elephant graveyard in here except with cardboard boxes instead of elephants.



Nerdy request: anyone out there able to tell me how to synch Taskmate over Dropbox? Maybe using symbolic links? I can't quite figure it out...

No comments: