Monday, January 18, 2010

Nice night out.


Yesterday I went for a meal and a movie with Sarah and Ellen.
The drinks were particularly good. This one had chewy green jelly on top and red beans at the bottom, and crushed ice all through.

We went to see "Sherlock Holmes", which I really enjoyed. It had all the things in that I love about the stories, the mess, the friendship and the outrageous mysteries. And I really, really love Sherlock Holmes, and I really, really dislike most re-launches of iconic heroes. So it was a treat seeing a new version that I thought really worked.
And I loved the suits.

4 comments:

Elisa said...

I would particularly love Jude Law. Despite the moustache. But I haven't seen it yet.

Viviane Schwarz said...

I especially liked the moustache!

Jessie said...

You might be persuading me about Sherlock Holmes but that drink....noooooooooo!

Viviane Schwarz said...

Oh it was a YUMMY drink, it was!