Monday, January 25, 2010

Help!

Can anyone recommend an accountant in London? Must be friendly and good with freelance creatives... I am so fed up with doing my own tax stuff, I don't think tax returns should take anyone this long to complete and make them quite so stressed out and unhappy.

A friendly accountant could change my life. Someone who can make me feel better about all this paperwork... I don't mind keeping my own books, it's just the forms, the forms, the paperwoooork... I don't need a computer program or a call center to help me, but one particular reassuring useful person who I shall pay to take away the horrors.

Aw, please help.

4 comments:

Maja said...

A good accountant is a blessing. All I do is make sure that my book keeping is in order. Every now and again I need to sign something but that's it.

Unfortunately I'm all the way in South Africa so I can't help you find a good accountant.

Best of luck!
Maja

p.s really enjoy your blog. I bought myself The true deceiver and I can't wait to start reading it. But first I need to finish Her fearful symmetry.

Viviane Schwarz said...

Aaah, that must be wonderful... I really need to get an accountant, this time I won't stop until I find one.

I'm glad you're enjoying the blog! Hello to Johannisburg. I am also reading Her Fearful Symmetry at the moment, actually...

alexia said...

Sorry, asked Dan, his accountant is rubbish too apparently. BUt I did have an idea of sorts. Do you get the arts admin ebulletin? They have a lonely arts section there where people usually post ads for housemates and, occasionally, other personal requests such as anyone know where I can get hundreds of empty frerro roche tubs, etc. You could ask the art community via that?

Viviane Schwarz said...

I forgot about artsadmin! That is very good actually. Also I got a couple of recommendations for agencies and accountants now... ah, I love the internet. Thank you guys! Virtual hugs!
:)