Monday, December 14, 2009

nippy

Huh, it's cold.

I've spent my studio time today collaging a nest for some hamsters, tomorrow I shall post it off to be scanned.
Right now, I'm waiting for the next episode of Dr Who to come online so I can shout at it. (Shouting at TV series is my idea of relaxation. When I was tiny I used to shout at Sesame Street. Later I shouted at Star Trek. I wonder if other people watch their favourite programs when they are alone and shout at them. I don't shout very loudly, and hardly at all when other people are present. I shout at every bit of the script I disapprove of, which is why it has to be a favourite program, else I get totally worn out...)
Until that happens, I shall list all the human characters in the graphic novel I'm working on (all the main characters are animals and already worked out) and assign them genders, ethnicities, shapes and sizes and assorted varied characteristics to make sure I don't end up by accident with 80% short white skinny nerdy girls just because I wasn't paying attention.
I would do some digital colouring (more urgent) but I don't want to get out of bed. Because it's COLD.

1 comment:

tiger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.