Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas already!

I just got back from a brilliant Christmas Dinner - basically, whatever happens, Christmas is pegged down securely for me now. I've had my brilliant roast with all the trimmings and a lovely evening. I tried really hard not to rant about computers, science fiction and/or copyright regulations after two glasses of wine, and somehow had a rant about picture books instead. This is quite out of character and I can't remember what I said neither, except that it involved Julie Andrews and a fork lift truck.
I also found out that Very Excitingly Matthew is planning to perform several songs that I wrote the words to on Friday at the Battersea Arts Center (among other things). Three songs, I think. It might turn into a whole show. I already got to see some props and bits and bobs, and it all looks brilliant. Come and see it if you are around.

Then I got home to find more lovely Christmas post had arrived, especially John's new CD.

Yay! Merry!!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds great, yay!!

I've done a dirty deed and left something on your desk... ! ... but it is only a little stack of Christmas cards to sign, hope you don't mind! :-)

Viviane Schwarz said...

That is an excellent thing to leave on my desk, thank you!!