Sunday, November 8, 2009

Recaffienated

I'm back from Cornwall. I'll show and tell you some pictures when I've got time.
Right now, I can tell you that I am several thousand words behind on my NaNovel and so I get to use the Emergency Coffee Mug.
Emergency Mug
I really have NO idea what I'm going to write today, only that it better be about 3500 words on the spot. Most of my NaNoWriMo writing sessions have been like this, and most of it was awful stuff but every so often there were things I know I'd never have thought of otherwise, so...

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Welcome back, I'll bet Cornwall was lovely. I love it there whatever the time of year!x

warriorgrrl said...

Welcome home! Just saw your tweet about escaping the novel for a bit - good idea - but are you up for a Cafe Prov write-in some time soon? Or a Peckham one?

Viviane Schwarz said...

Cornwall was lovely, a bit damp but good.

Cafe-writing: Absolutely!! This novel could really do with some cafe time, and so could I...

Let me know when would suit you, am flexible most of the time. Yay!!

Viviane Schwarz said...

(Am only escaping for a couple of hours or so I think. Still determined to make it to 1100 tonight if at all possible)

Sarah said...

Ha ha! That's a great emergency mug. Good luck with the writing!

Viviane Schwarz said...

It's a surprisingly good mug. I bought it from pound stretchers as a present for a friend, then I kept it because I thought it was a bit lame, then I noticed I needed it.