Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fake lashes


Today I'm trying to learn how to apply 60s make-up for a party in the evening. I've kind of managed to glue on fake eye lashes, took me half an hour. I know I'll dream of millipedes tonight.
Then I had to peel them back off because they don't fit behind my glasses, and I've still got some other plans for the day involving vision. Hopefully by tonight the new skill will have settled and I'll manage to glue them back on faster. Glad I didn't decide to back-comb my hair as well. Or curl it. Hm. I could, I guess. Hm. Should I go get some hair curlers? Hm. Hmmmm...

Uh, it's cold. I'll light some candles to feel warmer, and then do some digital colouring work. The new books is looking much nicer all of a sudden, more blue, less brown, mostly.

4 comments:

Swati said...

Hope your evening is wonderful. Your eyes do look beautiful in this photo btw :)

Viviane Schwarz said...

Thank you! - I shall buy some dramatic mascara I think, for next time.

Stephanie Roth Sisson said...

wowie! Look at ya all glammed up- I hope you had a blast!

Viviane Schwarz said...

I did! All in all. Shall wear them again! :)