Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Electric Visitors and a restful Wednesday

Aaah. Wednesday. Who would have thunk they could be so relaxing, Wednesdays.

I've decided to have a slow day today.
I switched my desktop background from swirling engraved lizards to a snowy photo I got in the mail from Oslo, which helps.
I wish I'd taken the Hatifatteners home that lovely Lauren seeded on my desk (next to my slightly scary sign of "Ordnung is das halbe Leben", which is very apt if you've read the Moomins). I famously deal swift justice to people who leave things on my desk but can't argue with Hatifatteners. They are electric.


Otherwise... like last year, I've given up on hitting the NaNoWriMo word count, my arms hurt and there's other books to make. I'll probably just add small bits for the rest of the month. I'm feeling really inspired to get working on my picture books again - I did need a break from them, but now I'm feeling really grateful to get back to work.

Good luck to everyone else who's still NaNoveling!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I like those knitted white ghost things!x

Viviane Schwarz said...

They are extremely fab, aren't they?