Saturday, October 31, 2009

Travel preparations again

Ah. I am fully awake.
My morning coffee that is normally needed to kick-start my brain has recently been replaced by strong tea. My flatmate has added me to the pet-care routine, that is, in the morning he uncovers the birds and makes me some tea. I am very grateful and hope he keeps doing it, it's the best thing ever.

Today I shall be finishing the slides for my illustration/writing talks at the University of Cornwall next week. I must make sure I've washed enough clothes as well... I think i shall be taking my standard travelling uniform of nice t-shirts with long-sleeved jumpers to wear underneath, and a couple of 501 jeans. I worked out a couple of years ago that the shape fits, and now I can just buy ones on ebay instead of going to clothes shops which I loathe. - The shirt-over-jumper thing is a recent innovation which allows me to keep wearing my T-shirts for longer. Hooray. I definitely am going nerdier with age. Am expecting a ponytail to materialise soon.

Anyway, yawn, I better go and bounce on the trampoline a while seeing I'll be sitting at this desk most of the day...

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Saving time on dressing decisions is good by me! I tend to buy the same jeans so it cuts out all that squeezing and annoyance and now I've found some shoes that are comfy and nice to look at (which helps!)I'm going to have to go back to the shop and buy them in every colour now! ;)