Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New Book Coming Up...

Just one page to show for now:



It's almost finished now. Just needs colouring in, lettering and putting together in the right order.
If you've followed this blog you can spot some familiar parts...
It's written by Alexis Deacon, illustrated by me, we both laughed ourselves silly every time we worked on it, and it won't be out for another year, but... it's coming.
I've become very fond of these seven little hamsters, I hope they'll have a nice time at the Frankfurt Book Fair.
And yes, that's the artwork that required me to tear up a whole load of paper with my teeth. I'll actually re-do it a bit less digital-looking - but it's fine for now.

3 comments:

Stephanie Roth Sisson said...

Wow! very exciting! This image is warm and wonderful and cozy. You are both such very talented people, I'm sure that the result of your colaboration is very special-

Swati said...

Makes me want to snooze right now...

Z-Kids said...

Yeah! Wonderful!
-AZ