Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fleece Station Blog is up!

So!
Here's the official Fleece Station Blog, all set up!

I stayed up until four in the morn to learn wordpress and set up all sorts of stuff on the site. It says something about my quality of sleep that today I woke up earlier than usual feeling more rested than usual...
Bloody hell, I even set up email, hidden folders for file transfer - and an events calendar. I should do this kind of thing more often rather than stare at the inside of my eyelids for hours on end every night. Anyway blah, go and see!

www.fleecestation.co.uk

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Four in the morn? That's four at night in my world! Well done, it's looking good ;)

Swati said...

Wow, impressive. You are one of the born night owls, no doubt.

Viviane Schwarz said...

Yay! Yes, it'll get better, now my studio mates are let loose on it...