Friday, August 21, 2009

Home

This weekend I shall spend at home, novel-writing. I've been meaning to do that for a while but didn't get around to it, what with all the studio moving and such.

I almost finished the inks for one book, next week I'll re-do all the bits that aren't quite right. There are a few spares which I'll maybe colour in and sell, like this one:

hamster heap

My balcony plants dried out in the heat, I forgot to water them for a couple of days or rather longer probably. I harvested all the beans and tomatoes off them this morning and shall have a bean salad and pasta with tomato sauce, and when I've eaten that I'll start cleaning and tidying the whole house - it's not in a bad state but I feel like making it lovely. I've neglected the place a bit lately. In fact, I can't even remember the last time I cooked a proper meal here.

balcony harvest