Thursday, July 2, 2009

Stickers and Scripts and Mornings

So... yeah! Um. ooof. I feel hungover, but actually I've just had the first morning of my new regime. Write script from eight to ten, before going to work. I'm seriously sleepy in the mornings at the moment, what with a heatwave going on, but I think it's the only way to meet my deadline, and I like writing in the morning when nothing else has happened yet to distract me.
I'm writing in bed on my eeepc, which I enhanced with some nice stickers...
stickered
I got them in the post as a treat from Mia in New York, these ones are designed by Genevieve Gauckler.

2 comments:

Faz Choudhury said...

Nice stickers and I think you have the very same Superman duvet cover that I treasured as a child. Wish I still had mine.

Viviane Schwarz said...

Ah! Yes! I wish that was my duvet, I borrowed it off my flatmate. It's lovely and soft like old cotton gets.