Monday, July 6, 2009

Oh Frabjous Day!

Oooh what an EXCELLENT day this is. First, I was given this here lovely thing:

Lovely Mug!

Polly Dunbar-illustrated, this is!

Then I wrote a whole chunk of script while it was raining outside (at last! rain!) featuring a monster that I am particularly pleased with, and some lines that made me laugh. Then I got to see the latest state of "There are No Cats in This Book", and all is looking good.
And when I got home I found a parcel from Belgium, containing all the needles I could need for my workshop at the weekend plus a badge for my bag, a pretty hand-made keyring and chocolate.

Goodies from Gent

The chocolate I put in the fridge, hence its not being in the picture even though it's very beautifully wrapped. This means that now the workshop is all ready to go, and on my trip to town tomorrow all I have to buy is thank-you presents for people, in particular some nice tea and suchlike to swap for this brilliant parcel.

1 comment:

Eric Orchard said...

Sounds like a perfect day. Rain after an absence is wonderful.