Monday, July 13, 2009

Bouncing, and writing.

Running, I have decided, is not my thing to do every day. Jumping up and down and flailing my arms with my ipod tucked into the waistband of my pyjamas, much better. So my flatmate made some space in the bathroom to put up the trampoline, and found lots of things while tidying up, for example my Totoro hairclip.

totoro clip

Ha.
(Incidentally, this is my "is this mobile phone camera working???" face, I'm ok really.)
And otherwise and anyway, I shall be alternating bouncing on the trampoline and writing today until I've finished part four of "The Sleepwalkers" (all seven parts due in end of this month) - right now the monkey and the bear and the dog are all rowing out to sea, towards a strangely shaped island. There will be adventure.

3 comments:

Sarah McIntyre said...

Happy bouncing! :-D

Viviane Schwarz said...

I totally bounced my vertebrae into teh wrong order, I'm sure of it!

Stephanie Roth Sisson said...

Good to have high ceilings! That does sounds like fun.