Saturday, June 20, 2009

Animation Plans

So! I have everything a person needs to get started making animations, except a camera stand. I'm thinking about buying this one, but I'll wait a bit in case one of you clever people out there stops me and tells me to get something else, better, cheaper, or just remembers they have one in the attic they don't want.

Here's a tiny test animation, done with my web cam and in daylight. Prepare for things filmed with a proper set-up...

Today I'll be trying out the sewing machine I got for my birthday, At last! It sure looks nice...

Sewing Machine

I don't know what all the parts are for yet, they look a bit frightening...

Odd Parts

Organ needles? What do I need organ needles for?

And I mustn't forget to draw pirates in the evening.

2 comments:

John Peacock said...

Perhaps organ needles look like organ pipes.

Viviane Schwarz said...

THEY DO! I'm glad that's cleared up, I was worried they expected me to make weird anatomical skin suits.