Monday, June 15, 2009

All is well.

Did you see There are Cats in this Book was featured on Domestic Sluttery? Just saying. I am so proud that there are people out there who make their houses prettier with my book, hah, that's a life goal achieved :)

And here's some nice photos from Gary's birthday, over on Sarah' blog. I like me looking happy about baked goods.

The day is going well. I had some minor trouble unlocking the front door, the neighbors are probably starting to doubt that I am actually supposed to be here by now... the cats, however, look very happy, asleep on a comfy chair each. And I am getting some writing done, hurrah!

Nothing else to say at all, which is nice in itself.

6 comments:

Swati said...

Hey that video was really cool, but was it authorized by you? I think you might have to talk to the youtube people if not, so they can take it down (now that I have seen it, hee heh).

Hope all remains well! You never can tell with cats, or children :D

Viviane Schwarz said...

Oh, the cat book video? That is official and authorized... It's just not on my own channel for technical reasons. These guys are all just embedding it, which is cool.
Yeeeah, all is great, I love these cats!

Jessie said...

It's a great book and you're rightly proud. :o)

Sarah McIntyre said...

I'm so glad your video's embeddable! I bet it's turning up on all sorts of blogs. :-)

Siany said...

We don't often include videos on our blog, but There Are Cats is such a treat I couldn't help it.

I'd have featured the book without the video, but hope I didn't cause offense by embedding it without asking!

Viviane Schwarz said...

Oh you did that! Hello Siany! No, brilliant, I was hoping people would embed it...