Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Water and Webcams

I'm painting inky waterfalls and huge blue fish while backing up my computer (again), so I can change the operating system (again)... "Intrepid Ibex" is turning out to be intensely annoying, so far precisely NOTHING has worked without at least a day of faffing about. - I spent half the night trying to get my webcam to register me, in any way, as a noise, a motion, a pattern of light... anything... some awareness hiccuped into existence late at night and then winked out again...

video

WARNING: Contains extremely mild swearing and violent flailing.

So. I am fed up. Downgrading the operating system to what-it-was-back-when-it-worked, and if that doesn't help I'll buy a mac because this box is taking over far too much of my life. This morning, too, thinking about it. And most of the afternoon.

I did leave the house though, and read a book in the park for a bit.

4 comments:

Jessie Lilac said...

Nice bag, very nice bag and you could have an alternative career as a singer!:)

Viviane Schwarz said...

It's a trusty old bag.
I hope it doesn't come to me changing carreers, I can see trouble that way.

Sarah said...

Ha ha, you do very decorous flailing. Sounds like it's being a right pain, though. :-P

Tasha said...

I do like your bag. And flailing. If you get a mac you could get one of their time machines too. It backs up for you all the time and you never have to think about it again. Phew.