Thursday, May 21, 2009

Time Lapse Drawing No. 1

Ah! This is working!

video

That's not me drawing, but my flatmate. I am just hitting the return key.

He also says the bean jelly is a treat for me to eat, not for cooking. That's why it's on the desk. Well! The Miso sachets were on the desk also, were they not?

Anyway, this is fun!
And while this was uploading I found the perfect software for this: Gawker. So now I can draw stuff too and no one needs to press buttons any more. Oh Joy!

video

So I'll keep this switched on next time I do some actual work...

3 comments:

Swati said...

Goodie! What fun to actually see a drawing take shape!

Viviane Schwarz said...

Strange, no?

Stephanie Roth Sisson said...

You two must have a blast a blast together- how great to have another big kid to play with!