Thursday, May 14, 2009

I am slightly frightened of this tea pot.

teapot

It contains half a chopped up ginger root, loads of eucalyptus honey, a package of extra strength lemon flu powder (couldn't find a real lemon) and two bags of tick tock rooibos tea. All infused in hot water. I don't know if it's a good mix, I just know I'm really thirsty...

Hey, it's Kind of all Right!

Oh good.

You know how there are some people who when they have a cold will just not stay in bed, but pop up and start working as soon as they can stand up at all?
Well that's not me. No way sir. No. When I get a cold it's time to call the Exorcist. If you see me walking through the house at all it will be backwards on all fours making horrible retching noises. I'd be embarrassed about this, but in fact I have fond memories of really annoying my (then)boyfriend with that sort of thing.
But anyway, I got too bored, and now I am up. Writing my comic script as I am supposed to. Sitting next to a bin bag full of used tissues. He looks kind of like a slumped person by now. I might consult him on script writing matters, he looks like he knows something about life.

(Am just wondering whose chequebook that is in the photo.. I must tidy my desk some time)

2 comments:

Jessie Lilac said...

That's one snazzy teapot! Do people still say that? Lovely colour anyway, hope it does the trick :)

Viviane Schwarz said...

Thank you! I think it might be a coffee pot really, never understood the difference...
I bought this in North London one day years ago when I had decided to have a stylish life, all based around this pot. Ha ha... :)