Monday, May 11, 2009

Good day at work.

I just sneezed my way home from work. I think the plane trees are pollinating or something, I notice everybody else is sneezing too.

bear

Had a rather brilliant work-day making up new names for my comic book heroes, delivering an artwork of which I have no idea what it will turn into (which is fun) and drawing monkeys.

monkey

Here they are wondering what they are called. (I know by now, hooray!) I think the monkey will lose that top tuft, she looks a little bit too Astroboy that way.

2 comments:

Joe Sutphin said...

these are really fun as always!
dont tell me you just draw pictures all day and get paid!!!

Viviane Schwarz said...

Thank you!

That surely seems to be the case, work-wise. I admit that when I say I "go to work" I normally just go somewhere else to draw more pictures...