Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bears and Sounds

A-ha! My scanner works. Good. Here's a bear.



Today I get to do everything I like best. That's the plan, anyway!
So far I've had coffee, gone out and done some drawing, and now I shall cook some artichokes at home, eat two straight away and take the third one to the park it it's sunny. That's all I can think of at the moment, I'll see what I do next.

I'm rather happy because the promo video thing for "There are Cats in this Book" has somehow turned from a horror into something nice... I found it really hard to read the book out, and the first take was awful. Luckily, I have friends who are good at things, and so one of them recorded a whole bunch of takes, 80 percent of which must be me saying "Argh this is rubbish, aw, can't we just have more tea and biscuits and do this later..." - but via the medium of magic he edited it together so I sound like a nice person reading a nice book. I think I shall build him a shrine or a statue or something.

OW and just then I got up to get the phone and didn't notice my foot was dead and twisted my ankle. OW! Argh this hurts. Hope it'll stop presently, aieh... ow that's not what I like best, oh failure...

3 comments:

alex milway said...

what a lovely bear!

have you ever heard of the sad tale of the bears in the Forest of Dean?

It's a very sad story.

Viviane Schwarz said...

Aw,sad!!!!

Eric Orchard said...

That is one awesome bear!